Sonic Automotive, Inc. (SAH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SAH reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 0.909999999999997% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -20.22 -- higher than only 4.83% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- SAH's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 1,286.18% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 98.92% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MOFG, TGA, HCKT, BHR and CMCT.
SAH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SAH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 85.51% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SAH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 92.62% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SAH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 4.64% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Sonic Automotive Inc's estimated return of -85.51% surpasses about 5.52% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SAH Dividend Chart
SAH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RUSHA||Rush Enterprises, Inc. -||1.44%|
|2||SAH||Sonic Automotive, Inc.||0.95%|
|3||LAD||Lithia Motors, Inc.||0.46%|
|4||KAR||KAR Auction Services, Inc||0.00%|
|6||CRMT||America's Car-Mart, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||CACC||Credit Acceptance Corporation||0.00%|
|8||MFIN||Medallion Financial Corp.||0.00%|
|11||CAR||Avis Budget Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||HTZ||Hertz Global Holdings, Inc||0.00%|
|14||ABG||Asbury Automotive Group Inc||0.00%|
|15||LMPX||LMP AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS, INC.||0.00%|
|16||GPI||Group 1 Automotive, Inc.||0.00%|