Sonic Automotive, Inc. (SAH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SAH reports less variability in its free cash flow than 2.57% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -16.54 -- higher than 9.1% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for SAH has a compound average growth rate of 1,291.44%, which is higher than 99.41% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AUDC, AAPL, GLBS, INS and PFE.
SAH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Sonic Automotive Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.28% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sonic Automotive Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, SAH is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 92.97% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, SAH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 4.65% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Sonic Automotive Inc's estimated return of -87.28% surpasses about 5.92% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SAH Dividend Chart
SAH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SAH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||PAG||Penske Automotive Group, Inc.||1.94%|
|2||RUSHA||Rush Enterprises, Inc. -||1.44%|
|3||SAH||Sonic Automotive, Inc.||0.82%|
|4||GPI||Group 1 Automotive, Inc.||0.77%|
|5||LAD||Lithia Motors, Inc.||0.39%|
|6||HTZGQ||Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||KAR||KAR Auction Services, Inc||0.00%|
|11||CRMT||America's Car-Mart Inc.||0.00%|
|12||CACC||Credit Acceptance Corporation||0.00%|
|13||MFIN||Medallion Financial Corp.||0.00%|
|16||CAR||Avis Budget Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||SFT||Shift Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||HTZ||Hertz Global Holdings, Inc||0.00%|
|21||KXIN||Kaixin Auto Holdings||0.00%|
|22||ABG||Asbury Automotive Group Inc||0.00%|
|23||LMPX||LMP AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS, INC.||0.00%|
|24||LZRFY||Localiza Rent a Car SA||0.00%|
|25||PTAIY||PT Astra International Tbk||0.00%|
|26||USSJY||USS CO LTD||0.00%|
|27||SIETY||S.A. D'Ieteren N.V.||0.00%|