Sonic Automotive, Inc. (SAH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SAH reports less variability in its cash flow than 2.9% of dividend stocks in our set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -16.54 -- higher than 9.4% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for SAH has a compound average growth rate of 1,334.8%, which is higher than 99.45% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SAH's price: EBIX, ALCO, CANG, SNX and K.
SAH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Sonic Automotive Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.28% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sonic Automotive Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, SAH is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 92.97% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, SAH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 4.65% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Sonic Automotive Inc's estimated return of -87.28% surpasses about 5.92% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SAH Dividend Chart
SAH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|