Sonic Automotive, Inc. (SAH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SAH reports less variability in its cash flow than 2.9% of dividend stocks in our set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -16.54 -- higher than 9.4% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for SAH has a compound average growth rate of 1,334.8%, which is higher than 99.45% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SAH's price: EBIX, ALCO, CANG, SNX and K.
SAH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Sonic Automotive Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 81.54% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SAH, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Sonic Automotive Inc earns annually is around 11 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than only 15.38% of companies in the large revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 11.81% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SAH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 89.82% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SAH Dividend Chart
SAH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|