Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TTEK's comes in at -8.7 -- better than merely 18.75% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for TTEK have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TTEK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NAT, NOK, DLTH, NVO and RSG.
TTEK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Tetra Tech Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 89.36% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TTEK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, TTEK offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.5% of its fellow sector mates.
- TTEK's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 82.38% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- In terms of opportunity, Tetra Tech Inc's estimated return of -89.36% surpasses about 7.01% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TTEK Dividend Chart
TTEK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEK Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||1.59%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.46%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.43%|
|5||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.63%|
|6||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.49%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.10%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CCNC||Code Chain New Continent Limited||0.00%|
|11||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||AWX||Avalon Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|13||SMED||Sharps Compliance Corp.||0.00%|
|15||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|16||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||BBCP||Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||BHTG||BioHiTech Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NES||Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc.||0.00%|