Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TTEK's comes in at -8.46 -- better than only 15.37% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for TTEK have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TTEK's price: VRSK, COR, TNK, CMO and HBB.
TTEK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TTEK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.46% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tetra Tech Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Tetra Tech Inc's dividend yield of 0.57% is in the bottom 7.3%.
- Tetra Tech Inc's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 74.13% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Tetra Tech Inc's estimated return of -83.46% surpasses about 7.85% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TTEK Dividend Chart
TTEK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEK Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||2.32%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.70%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.63%|
|5||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.50%|
|6||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.45%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.12%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CCNC||Code Chain New Continent Limited||0.00%|
|11||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||AWX||Avalon Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|13||SMED||Sharps Compliance Corp.||0.00%|
|15||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|16||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||BBCP||Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||BHTG||BioHiTech Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|