Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, TTEK's comes in at -8.7 -- better than merely 18.75% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for TTEK have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TTEK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NAT, NOK, DLTH, NVO and RSG.
TTEK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TTEK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 88.05%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TTEK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Tetra Tech Inc's dividend yield of 0.47% is in the bottom 5.26%.
- Tetra Tech Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 84.82% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- In terms of opportunity, Tetra Tech Inc's estimated return of -88.05% surpasses about 6.65% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TTEK Dividend Chart
TTEK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEK Dividends vs. Peers
TTEK's dividend yield currently ranks #11 of 24 vs. its peers in the Waste Disposal category.
|2||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|3||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|4||CCNC||Code Chain New Continent Limited||0.00%|
|5||WCN||Waste Connections Inc.||0.00%|
|6||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||LICY||Li-Cycle Holdings Corp.||0.00%|
|8||AWX||Avalon Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|9||WM||Waste Management Inc.||0.00%|
|11||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||SMED||Sharps Compliance Corp.||0.00%|
|14||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|15||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||BBCP||Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|18||HCCI||Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||BHTG||BioHiTech Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.00%|
|22||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||NES||Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|24||RSG||Republic Services Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on TTEK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tetra Tech Inc and its dividends:
Tetra Tech Inc Common Stock (TTEK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Tetra Tech Inc (TTEK) - Dividend Investor
Tetra Tech Inc (TTEK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha