Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVA's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than just 12.07% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CVA reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 3.64% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHD, BAH, VRSK, UNH and AMGN.
CVA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Covanta Holding Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 101.18% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Covanta Holding Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, CVA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 78.01% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CVA's provides a return of 101.18% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 82.31% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CVA than it is for just 18.67% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
CVA Dividend Chart
CVA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||3.30%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||2.04%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.92%|
|5||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.83%|
|6||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.74%|
|7||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|10||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|12||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|