Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CVA has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 12.37% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CVA reports less variability in its cash flow than just 3.19% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TXN, INTU, JKHY, CAAS and CCI.
CVA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Covanta Holding Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 100.65%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Covanta Holding Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, CVA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 89.91% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Covanta Holding Corp's estimated return of 100.65% surpasses about 83.27% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Covanta Holding Corp than it is for just 16.97% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
CVA Dividend Chart
CVA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||4.20%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||2.04%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.96%|
|5||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.75%|
|6||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.67%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.20%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|12||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|14||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|