Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CVA's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than merely 12.31% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CVA reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 2.78% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CVA has less fluctuation in its price than merely 19.09% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CVA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WABC, AUY, HE, AC and TDS.
CVA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CVA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 0.13% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CVA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Covanta Holding Corp's expected return of -0.13% is higher than 82.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Covanta Holding Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.65% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CVA than it is for only 16.44% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Covanta Holding Corp has an equity discount rate lower than only 16.44% of them.
CVA Dividend Chart
CVA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CVA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||2.21%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.90%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.81%|
|5||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.60%|
|6||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.50%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.13%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CCNC||Code Chain New Continent Limited||0.00%|
|11||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||AWX||Avalon Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|14||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|15||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||BBCP||Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||BHTG||BioHiTech Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|