Apartment Investment and Management Company (AIV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AIV has less fluctuation in its price than merely 3.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, AIV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 3.86% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AIV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RGR, BP, O, SJR and HRB.
AIV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Apartment Investment & Management Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.93%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Apartment Investment & Management Co are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Apartment Investment & Management Co's dividend yield of 9.85% is in the top 3.62%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for AIV, its beta is lower than 27.65% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- AIV's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.29% of them.
AIV Dividend Chart
AIV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AIV Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AIV dividends?Want to do more research on Apartment Investment & Management Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Apartment Investment & Management Co Common Stock (AIV) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) - Dividend Investor
Apartment Investment & Management Co (AIV) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha