OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, OUT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.12, ranking above merely 20.31% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OUT has less volatility in its price than only 13.96% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OUT's price: COR, AMGN, GNRC, WSTG and MELI.
OUT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for OUT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.02%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for OUTFRONT Media Inc are:
- OUT's market cap is about 2 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 91.33% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OUT, approximately only 0.61% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, OUTFRONT Media Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 0% of them.
OUT Dividend Chart
OUT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OUT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WPP||WPP plc American Depositary Shares||8.48%|
|2||OUT||OUTFRONT Media Inc.||7.79%|
|3||IPG||Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The)||5.27%|
|4||OMC||Omnicom Group Inc.||4.28%|
|5||FUEL||Rocket Fuel Inc.||0.00%|
|6||BOMN||Boston Omaha Corporation -||0.00%|
|7||ISIG||Insignia Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||CCO||Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|