Front Yard Residential Corporation (RESI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, RESI's growth rate has been -0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- RESI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.26%, higher than about just 3.82% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RESI's price: ANTM, TECK, BAX, FTV and DL.
RESI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Front Yard Residential Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 28.5%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Front Yard Residential Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Front Yard Residential Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 4.97% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Front Yard Residential Corp than it is for 90.06% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, RESI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 1.88% of the dividend issuers in our set.
RESI Dividend Chart
RESI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RESI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on RESI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Front Yard Residential Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Front Yard Residential Corp Common Stock (RESI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Front Yard Residential Corp (RESI) - Dividend Investor
Front Yard Residential Corp (RESI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha