UDR, Inc. (UDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UDR's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 13.7% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that UDR reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 0.159999999999997% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that UDR has less fluctuation in its price than 88.4% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UDR's price: VMC, FIS, RFP, NICE and HOFT.
UDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of UDR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3.89%. Digging deeper, the aspects of UDR Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, UDR offers a dividend yield in the top 32.29% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for UDR Inc than it is for 67.22% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, UDR's equity discount rate is less than 76.67% of those stocks.
UDR Dividend Chart
UDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|