UDR, Inc. (UDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that UDR reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 0.480000000000004% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, UDR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 5.23% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UDR's price: EVI, PNR, IDCC, AACG and NTES.
UDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UDR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 31.29%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for UDR Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, UDR Inc's dividend yield of 4.86% is in the top 25.73%.
- In terms of opportunity, UDR Inc's estimated return of 31.29% surpasses about 70.32% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, UDR Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 77.9% of them.
UDR Dividend Chart
UDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|