UDR, Inc. (UDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UDR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 10.42% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that UDR reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 1.7% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- UDR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.62%, higher than about only 0.13% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UDR's price: IRS, SAIL, CL, GAN and BF.B.
UDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding UDR Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 47.76%. Digging deeper, the aspects of UDR Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, UDR Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 21.93% of them.
- UDR's market cap of approximately $18 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 65.01% of them.
UDR Dividend Chart
UDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|