Entergy Corp. (ETR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ETR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 0.85% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ETR's comes in at 4.81 -- better than 93.78% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, ETR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.21% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ETR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SIG, WHG, VMC, RELX and WLKP.
ETR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Entergy Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2117.03% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ETR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Entergy Corp's estimated return of 2117.03% surpasses about 94.9% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Entergy Corp, its beta is lower than 90.09% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ETR Dividend Chart
ETR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|