Entergy Corporation (ETR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ETR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 1.38% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, ETR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.76% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ETR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATVI, QRTEA, EQNR, SLB and CVE.
ETR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Entergy Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 4.7% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Entergy Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Entergy Corp produces a dividend yield 3.81% -- which falls in the top 27.41%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, ETR is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 19.4% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Entergy Corp than it is for 25.35% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
ETR Dividend Chart
ETR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|