Entergy Corporation (ETR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ETR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 0.85% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ETR's comes in at 4.81 -- better than 93.78% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, ETR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.21% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ETR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SIG, WHG, VMC, RELX and WLKP.
ETR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ETR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 382.86%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Entergy Corp are:
- In terms of opportunity, ETR's provides a return of 382.86% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.55% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Entergy Corp, its beta is lower than 87.38% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ETR Dividend Chart
ETR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|