Entergy Corporation (ETR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ETR's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than just 1.38% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- ETR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.91% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ETR's price: NYT, ATTO, CNSL, FLO and EXPD.
ETR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ETR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.82%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Entergy Corp are:
- ETR's market cap is about 22 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.59 is greater than 69.02% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Entergy Corp than it is for 26.47% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ETR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 26.13% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ETR Dividend Chart
ETR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|