MiX Telematics Ltd. ADR (MIXT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MIXT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 7.01% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MIXT's price: NFE, CHRW, CSX, FNV and CAG.
MIXT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MIXT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.37% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of MiX Telematics Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MiX Telematics Ltd than it is for 79.53% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MIXT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 12.05% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, MIXT's equity discount rate is less than 79.53% of those stocks.
MIXT Dividend Chart
MIXT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MIXT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MIXT||MiX Telematics Ltd. ADR||2.17%|
|2||SGPYY||The Sage Group plc||1.31%|
|3||PCYG||Park City Group, Inc.||1.14%|
|7||ESTC||Elastic N.V. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||ARQQ||Arqit Quantum Inc.||0.00%|
|17||ASUR||Asure Software Inc||0.00%|
|23||CCSI||Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|24||APTI||Apptio, Inc. -||0.00%|
|26||NEWR||New Relic, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||DSGX||Descartes Systems Group Inc.||0.00%|
|28||PLTR||Palantir Technologies Inc.||0.00%|
|29||MAPS||WM Holding Company, LLC||0.00%|
|30||CCCS||CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc.||0.00%|