Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HRL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.22% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- HRL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,334,576,000; for context, that's better than 97.45% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HRL has less fluctuation in its price than 97.74% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HRL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PMT, NHTC, EVRG, LOW and KBH.
HRL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HRL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1202.74% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HRL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, HRL has a beta lower than 97.77% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Hormel Foods Corp's estimated return of 1202.74% surpasses about 98.82% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
HRL Dividend Chart
HRL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|