Cowen Inc. - (COWN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COWN has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 4.72% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that COWN reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 1.14% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -143.97 -- higher than merely 1.44% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with COWN's price: CAAS, RPRX, YY, STAF and PRPL.
COWN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for COWN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 74.98% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cowen Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -74.98%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 9.34% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, COWN has a discount rate lower than 9.34% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, COWN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 3.35% of them.
COWN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|