Uniti Group Inc. (UNIT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UNIT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 77.68% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.36 -- higher than 89.31% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UNIT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.03, ranking above 7.7% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNIT's price: SVBI, SAFM, RRC, MVBF and SNA.
UNIT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Uniti Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 28.86% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UNIT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, UNIT offers a dividend yield in the top 17.86% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for UNIT than it is for just 19.25% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Uniti Group Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.04% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
UNIT Dividend Chart
UNIT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|