CBTX, Inc. (CBTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CBTX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 15.81% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Over the past 4.25 years, CBTX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 7.89%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CBTX's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 4.25 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CBTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EVI, OLLI, GIS, APD and CP.
CBTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding CBTX Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 26.57%. Digging deeper, the aspects of CBTX Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, CBTX Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 22.33% of them.
- CBTX's market cap of approximately $770 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 30% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CBTX Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 88.01% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CBTX Dividend Chart
CBTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|