CBTX, Inc. (CBTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CBTX has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 15.81% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Over the past 4.25 years, CBTX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 7.89%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CBTX's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 4.25 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CBTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EVI, OLLI, GIS, APD and CP.
CBTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CBTX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 42.98% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CBTX Inc are:
- CBTX's market cap is about 656 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 31.29% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CBTX Inc than it is for 68.88% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CBTX Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 88.23% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CBTX Dividend Chart
CBTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|