Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SBSI has less volatility in its price than 86.58% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SBSI's price: JELD, GNE, OCC, PANL and ODFL.
SBSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SBSI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 39.66% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Southside Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Southside Bancshares Inc's expected return of 39.66% is higher than 83.27% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Southside Bancshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.27% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SBSI than it is for 82.28% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Southside Bancshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 85.24% of them.
SBSI Dividend Chart
SBSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SBSI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Southside Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Southside Bancshares Inc Common Stock (SBSI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) - Dividend Investor
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha