Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SBSI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 79.61% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- SBSI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.75 years is -0.05% -- which is higher than about merely 15.39% stocks we're looking at.
- SBSI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.07; for context, that's better than just 16.92% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SBSI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NOK, AMSWA, KKR, BLK and OXBR.
SBSI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Southside Bancshares Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 62.99%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Southside Bancshares Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 62.99%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 82.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Southside Bancshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.63% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Southside Bancshares Inc than it is for 81.64% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Southside Bancshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 84.83% of them.
SBSI Dividend Chart
SBSI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SBSI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Southside Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Southside Bancshares Inc Common Stock (SBSI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) - Dividend Investor
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha