Capitala Finance Corp. (CPTA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CPTA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.05, ranking above just 3.9% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CPTA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: COST, KEM, TR, LINC and AUDC.
CPTA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CPTA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 595.93%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Capitala Finance Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Capitala Finance Corp produces a dividend yield 38.46% -- which falls in the top 2.03%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 595.93%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.88% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Capitala Finance Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.88% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
CPTA Dividend Chart
CPTA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|