Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KL's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 257.19%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,543,597,000, ranking above 97.12% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for KL has a compound average growth rate of 64.51%, which is higher than 90.67% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KL's price: MDRR, DOC, PBR, CNXN and NOVN.
KL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 36.39% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KL, approximately 94.67% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- KL's market cap of approximately $8 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 84.93% of them.
KL Dividend Chart
KL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|