Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KL's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 239.08%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, KL's comes in at -15.71 -- better than only 6.07% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 969,385,000, ranking above 97.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BRT, CHMI, AMSF, SC and MTG.
KL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 85.46% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KL, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd earns annually is around 1 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than only 12.27% of companies in the small revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KL, approximately 95.1% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
KL Dividend Chart
KL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|