Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2.5 years, KL has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 239.08%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 969,385,000, ranking above 97.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KL's price: PAGS, NL, MDT, PRI and SEM.
KL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 62.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KL, approximately 95.05% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- KL's market cap of approximately $9 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 86.49% of them.
KL Dividend Chart
KL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|