Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. Common Shares (KL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2.5 years, KL has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 239.08%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -15.71 -- higher than only 5.54% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 969,385,000, ranking above 97.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OSMT, NBR, MCEP, TMO and LRCX.
KL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 315.82%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KL, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KL, approximately 98.12% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- KL's market cap of approximately $8 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 94.22% of them.
KL Dividend Chart
KL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|