Xperi Corporation (XPER) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: XPER reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.74% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with XPER that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DOC, HD, FTV, SHLX and DLNG.
XPER Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of XPER, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 9.49%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Xperi Holding Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Xperi Holding Corp earns annually is around 549 million; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than just 14.48%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Xperi Holding Corp's expected return of -9.49% is higher than 75.4% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, XPER has a discount rate lower than 75.4% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Xperi Holding Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.47% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
XPER Dividend Chart
XPER Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|