Xperi Corporation (XPER) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: XPER reports less variability in its cash flow than 97.45% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XPER's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ELF, PH, ALRS, NDAQ and MSCI.
XPER Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for XPER, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 70.94%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of XPER, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Xperi Holding Corp earns annually is around 404 million; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 21.07%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 70.94%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 86.29% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, XPER has a discount rate lower than 86.29% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Xperi Holding Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 10.47% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
XPER Dividend Chart
XPER Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|