Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -1,263.71 -- higher than merely 0.7% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RRR has less volatility in its price than 6.01% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, RRR has returned $197,000 US dollars, more than just 1.52% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RRR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UGP, BRG, GHG, WDFC and SFUN.
RRR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RRR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7.58% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Red Rock Resorts Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 7.58%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.78% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Red Rock Resorts Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 77.78% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for RRR, approximately 5.49% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
RRR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|