Nielsen N.V. Ordinary Shares (NLSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NLSN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NLSN reports less variability in its cash flow than 89.89% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NLSN's price: AQN, FENG, HAPP, GHM and IRS.
NLSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nielsen Holdings plc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.66% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NLSN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Nielsen Holdings plc's dividend yield of 1.15% is in the bottom 21.81%.
- In terms of opportunity, Nielsen Holdings plc's estimated return of -68.66% surpasses about merely 21.99% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Nielsen Holdings plc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 2.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NLSN Dividend Chart
NLSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|