Nielsen N.V. Ordinary Shares (NLSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NLSN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.11% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NLSN reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.39% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NLSN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNDR, QCOM, JKHY, PJT and NGHC.
NLSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Nielsen Holdings plc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.38% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nielsen Holdings plc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Nielsen Holdings plc's dividend yield of 1.72% is in the bottom 28.28%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 0.38%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.36% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NLSN has a discount rate lower than 79.36% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Nielsen Holdings plc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 5.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NLSN Dividend Chart
NLSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|