Nielsen N.V. Ordinary Shares (NLSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NLSN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NLSN reports less variability in its cash flow than 89.89% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NLSN's price: AQN, FENG, HAPP, GHM and IRS.
NLSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nielsen Holdings plc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 67.01% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NLSN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NLSN offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.03% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Nielsen Holdings plc's estimated return of -67.01% surpasses about just 21.22% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Nielsen Holdings plc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 3.29% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NLSN Dividend Chart
NLSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|