Highway Holdings Limited (HIHO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HIHO has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 2.07% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- HIHO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.01 years is -0.38% -- which is higher than about just 2.31% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HIHO has returned $297,000 US dollars -- more than just 1.35% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HIHO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RNR, GHG, HIW, WPM and RUSHA.
HIHO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HIHO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 6.17% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HIHO, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, HIHO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 97.72% such stocks.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, HIHO is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 2.75% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Highway Holdings Ltd, its beta is lower than 98.43% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
HIHO Dividend Chart
HIHO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|