Western Union Company (The) (WU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WU reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.65% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WU has less volatility in its price than 87.13% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WU's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CRY, MDRR, BDX, FSP and PSX.
WU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WU, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 70.75% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Western Union CO are:
- WU generates about 5 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 88.09% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Western Union CO's estimated return of 70.75% surpasses about 83.8% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Western Union CO has an equity discount rate lower than 92.34% of them.
WU Dividend Chart
WU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|