Western Union Co. (WU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WU reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.67% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WU has less fluctuation in its price than 85.14% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WU's price: CIB, CMS, CAAS, GNSS and MELI.
WU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 768.22% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Western Union CO are:
- Given its market cap of around 7 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 93.31% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Western Union CO's estimated return of 768.22% surpasses about 89.1% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, WU's equity discount rate is less than 95.14% of those stocks.
WU Dividend Chart
WU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|