Western Union Co. (WU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WU reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.67% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WU has less fluctuation in its price than 85.14% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WU's price: CIB, CMS, CAAS, GNSS and MELI.
WU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 768.22% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Western Union CO are:
- Given its market cap of around 7 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 93.31% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Western Union CO's estimated return of 768.22% surpasses about 89.1% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, WU's equity discount rate is less than 95.14% of those stocks.
WU Dividend Chart
WU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WU Dividends vs. Peers
WU's dividend yield currently ranks #27 of 65 vs. its peers in the Consumer Financial Services category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WU dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Western Union CO's dividends? Try the links below:
Western Union CO Common Stock (WU) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Western Union CO (WU) - Dividend Investor
Western Union CO (WU) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha