Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -20.52 -- higher than 7.21% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- AYI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 490,600,000; for context, that's better than 94.14% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AYI's price: RMAX, KWR, OLED, CVGW and PJT.
AYI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AYI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 93.11%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Acuity Brands Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Acuity Brands Inc's dividend yield of 0.28% is in the bottom 2.2%.
- AYI's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 7.37% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Acuity Brands Inc's estimated return of -93.11% surpasses about 3.54% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
AYI Dividend Chart
AYI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AYI Dividends vs. Peers
AYI's dividend yield currently ranks #69 of 78 vs. its peers in the Home Improvement & Goods category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AYI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acuity Brands Inc and its dividends:
Acuity Brands Inc Common Stock (AYI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Acuity Brands Inc (AYI) - Dividend Investor
Acuity Brands Inc (AYI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha