Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, OFLX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 17.89%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: OFLX reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.49% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that OFLX has less fluctuation in its price than 87.13% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OFLX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AAPL, PCG, CWCO, CCM and SWKS.
OFLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for OFLX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 59.16%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Omega Flex Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Omega Flex Inc produces a dividend yield 0.95% -- which falls in the bottom 15.42%.
- OFLX's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 17.13% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Omega Flex Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 75.22% of them.
OFLX Dividend Chart
OFLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|