Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.75 years, OFLX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 168.68%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OFLX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.14% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OFLX has less volatility in its price than just 10.13% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OFLX's price: KOS, KIQ, SONA, EC and HCKT.
OFLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Omega Flex Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 22.1% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OFLX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Omega Flex Inc's dividend yield of 0.73% is in the bottom 10.19%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Omega Flex Inc's expected return of -22.1% is higher than 73.97% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, OFLX has a discount rate lower than 73.97% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, OFLX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.16% of the dividend issuers in our set.
OFLX Dividend Chart
OFLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|