Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NWFL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.47% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NWFL has less volatility in its price than 94.21% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NWFL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LPX, TSQ, PG, CATO and EXP.
NWFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NWFL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.05% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Norwood Financial Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Norwood Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 4.14% -- which falls in the top 21.49%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Norwood Financial Corp's expected return of -2.05% is higher than 70.55% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Norwood Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 70.55% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Norwood Financial Corp than it is for 69.22% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
NWFL Dividend Chart
NWFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NWFL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NWFL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Norwood Financial Corp and its dividends:
Norwood Financial Corp Common Stock (NWFL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) - Dividend Investor
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha