Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NWFL reports less variability in its cash flow than 87.65% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NWFL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CONE, FLIR, GIS, LSBK and EQR.
NWFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Norwood Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 5.97% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Norwood Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NWFL offers a dividend yield in the top 27.26% of stocks in our set.
- NWFL's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 33% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NWFL than it is for 70.73% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
NWFL Dividend Chart
NWFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NWFL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NWFL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Norwood Financial Corp and its dividends:
Norwood Financial Corp Common Stock (NWFL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) - Dividend Investor
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha