Norwood Financial Corp. (NWFL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NWFL has less volatility in its price than 94.58% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NWFL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ETN, AMTB, FBP, ATI and SVBI.
NWFL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NWFL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 157.03% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NWFL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 157.03%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.93% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- NWFL's annual revenue of 69 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 20.53% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Norwood Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.93% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NWFL, approximately 80.06% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NWFL Dividend Chart
NWFL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NWFL Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NWFL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Norwood Financial Corp and its dividends:
Norwood Financial Corp Common Stock (NWFL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) - Dividend Investor
Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha