National Bankshares, Inc. (NKSH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NKSH reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.97% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- NKSH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 19,646,000; for context, that's better than 84.71% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NKSH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AACG, BKSC, FR, CSPI and PTR.
NKSH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding National Bankshares Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 12.53% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NKSH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, National Bankshares Inc produces a dividend yield 4.46% -- which falls in the top 19.46%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, National Bankshares Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 21.29% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NKSH Dividend Chart
NKSH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NKSH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NKSH dividends?Want to do more research on National Bankshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
National Bankshares Inc Common Stock (NKSH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Bankshares Inc (NKSH) - Dividend Investor
National Bankshares Inc (NKSH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha