Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc. (PFBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.76 years, PFBI has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 10.63%.
- PFBI reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.35% over the past 5.76 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PFBI's price: SUPV, UVE, HAPP, HCC and K.
PFBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PFBI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 17.22% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Premier Financial Bancorp Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, PFBI offers a dividend yield in the top 23.19% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PFBI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 33.16% of them.
PFBI Dividend Chart
PFBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFBI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PFBI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Premier Financial Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Premier Financial Bancorp Inc Common Stock (PFBI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Premier Financial Bancorp Inc (PFBI) - Dividend Investor
Premier Financial Bancorp Inc (PFBI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha