Graham Corporation (GHM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.88 -- higher than 87.77% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GHM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HCHC, PRGO, PLAY, ALV and CMCSA.
GHM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GHM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 38.44% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Graham Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, GHM provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 92.11% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -38.44%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 71.93% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GHM has a discount rate lower than 71.93% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
GHM Dividend Chart
GHM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|