Graham Corporation (GHM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, GHM has returned $4,370,000 US dollars, more than merely 12.18% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for GHM has a compound average growth rate of 69.77%, which is higher than 90.94% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GHM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: APO, CABO, DLNG, UIHC and MACK.
GHM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Graham Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 38.07% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Graham Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Graham Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 82.65% of them.
- Graham Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 74.31% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for GHM, approximately 79.68% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
GHM Dividend Chart
GHM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|