Matson, Inc. (MATX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for MATX has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- MATX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 56.1% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 89.63% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MATX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UPS, MDLZ, AUDC, PBR and MMX.
MATX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MATX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 79.95%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MATX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, MATX's provides a return of -79.95% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 16.16% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Matson Inc, its beta is lower than just 16.27% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MATX Dividend Chart
MATX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|