Matson, Inc. (MATX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for MATX has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- MATX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 56.1% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 89.63% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MATX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UPS, MDLZ, AUDC, PBR and MMX.
MATX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Matson Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 62.5%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Matson Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, MATX offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.01% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, MATX's provides a return of -62.5% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 23.83% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, MATX's equity discount rate is less than 65.65% of those stocks.
MATX Dividend Chart
MATX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|