Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. (SFBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SFBC has issued more dividends than 6.86% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SFBC's growth rate has been 0.25% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SFBC has returned $1,871,000 US dollars -- more than 6.31% of public US dividend stocks.
SFBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SFBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 128.89% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sound Financial Bancorp Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SFBC, approximately 98.55% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Sound Financial Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 87.95% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, SFBC's equity discount rate is less than 91.05% of those stocks.
SFBC Dividend Chart
SFBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SFBC Dividends vs. Peers
SFBC's dividend yield currently ranks #15 of 62 vs. its peers in the Pacific Regional Banks category.
Looking for More Information on SFBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sound Financial Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Sound Financial Bancorp Inc Common Stock (SFBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Sound Financial Bancorp Inc (SFBC) - Dividend Investor
Sound Financial Bancorp Inc (SFBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha