Washington Federal, Inc. (WAFD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that WAFD reports less variability in its free cash flow than 86.9% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WAFD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MSA, PCH, DLNG, TPCO and RCKY.
WAFD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WAFD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 12.19% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WAFD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, WAFD offers a dividend yield in the top 32.02% of stocks in our set.
- Washington Federal Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 29.03% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- WAFD's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 64.34% of them.
WAFD Dividend Chart
WAFD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WAFD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WAFD dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Washington Federal Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Washington Federal Inc Common Stock (WAFD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Washington Federal Inc (WAFD) - Dividend Investor
Washington Federal Inc (WAFD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha