Acme United Corporation. (ACU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ACU has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 7.41% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ACU has returned $1,640,706 US dollars, more than 5.47% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ACU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SFUN, PETS, JP, BMRC and CELP.
ACU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ACU, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 47.2%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Acme United Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Acme United Corp's expected return of -47.2% is higher than just 16.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ACU has a discount rate lower than just 16.67% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ACU, approximately 81.16% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, ACU's equity discount rate is less than just 17.86% of those stocks.
ACU Dividend Chart
ACU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|