Acme United Corporation. (ACU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ACU has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 7.64% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ACU has returned $1,640,706 US dollars -- more than 5.53% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ACU's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AWK, AHCO, PCG, SPNS and CHRW.
ACU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ACU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 33.41% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ACU, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of -33.41%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 22.22% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Acme United Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 22.22% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $108 million, ACU is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 87.95% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ACU, approximately 97.51% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ACU Dividend Chart
ACU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|