Acme United Corporation. (ACU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ACU has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 7.49% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ACU has returned $1,596,956 US dollars, more than merely 4.96% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ACU's price: THO, VIRC, NWLI, KNX and ADC.
ACU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Acme United Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 32.88% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Acme United Corp are:
- ACU's market cap is about 101 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.59 is greater than just 22.7% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $101 million, ACU is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 88.3% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ACU, approximately 97.65% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ACU Dividend Chart
ACU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|