Mercury General Corporation (MCY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MCY has less fluctuation in its price than 89.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MCY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UI, POWI, LOGI, ATVI and FIZZ.
MCY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MCY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 91.89%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mercury General Corp are:
- MCY generates about 4 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 92.39%.
- Mercury General Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 11.2% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $4 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 86.58% of companies in the same revenue class.
MCY Dividend Chart
MCY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|