Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SLP has less volatility in its price than just 14.59% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SLP has returned $4,233,458 US dollars -- more than merely 12.04% of public US dividend stocks.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for SLP have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLP's price: RF, SJW, AL, OMP and MEI.
SLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Simulations Plus Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 79.3% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Simulations Plus Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Simulations Plus Inc produces a dividend yield 0.35% -- which falls in the bottom 2.63%.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, SLP is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 94.28% of them.
- SLP's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 7.87% of them.
SLP Dividend Chart
SLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|