Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SLP has returned $4,531,351 US dollars, more than just 14.23% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLP's price: OHI, PKBK, CAN, BSAC and EQC.
SLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Simulations Plus Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 76.56% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Simulations Plus Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Simulations Plus Inc's dividend yield of 0.36% is in the bottom 3.4%.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, SLP is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 93.39% of stocks.
- SLP's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 9.64% of them.
SLP Dividend Chart
SLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|