Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MFNC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 14.38% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MFNC's growth rate has been 0.28% over the past 5.51 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MFNC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LFC, CTIB, CSPI, AGR and BP.
MFNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MFNC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.76% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mackinac Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, MFNC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 9.36% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MFNC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MFNC Dividend Chart
MFNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MFNC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MFNC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mackinac Financial Corp and its dividends:
Mackinac Financial Corp Common Stock (MFNC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) - Dividend Investor
Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha