Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, MFNC's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that MFNC has less fluctuation in its price than 6.71% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MFNC's price: LYTS, PRGO, MAXR, CETX and SNMP.
MFNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MFNC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 30.36% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MFNC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MFNC offers a dividend yield in the top 40.65% of stocks in our set.
- Based on dividend growth rate, MFNC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 86.11% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MFNC Dividend Chart
MFNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MFNC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on MFNC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mackinac Financial Corp and its dividends:
Mackinac Financial Corp Common Stock (MFNC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) - Dividend Investor
Mackinac Financial Corp (MFNC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha