Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (CPK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CPK has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 8.02% US-listed dividend payers.
- CPK's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.79% -- which is higher than about 96.66% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for CPK has a compound average growth rate of -279.71%, which is higher than 3.12% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ELLO, CMS, WEI, RDY and MKTX.
CPK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CPK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 58.15% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Chesapeake Utilities Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, CPK provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 7.04% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -58.15%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 5.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Chesapeake Utilities Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 5.63% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, CPK is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 71.01% of them.
CPK Dividend Chart
CPK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CPK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chesapeake Utilities Corp and its dividends:
Chesapeake Utilities Corp Common Stock (CPK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) - Dividend Investor
Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha