Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (CPK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CPK has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 8.49% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CPK's comes in at 3.31 -- better than 93.74% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CPK has less fluctuation in its price than 99.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RGCO, VLGEA, SPTN, TIF and TNK.
CPK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Chesapeake Utilities Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 43.29%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CPK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CPK offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.85% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -43.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 8.33% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Chesapeake Utilities Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 8.33% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, CPK is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 76.47% of them.
CPK Dividend Chart
CPK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPK Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on CPK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chesapeake Utilities Corp and its dividends:
Chesapeake Utilities Corp Common Stock (CPK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) - Dividend Investor
Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha