Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (CPK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CPK has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than merely 8.55% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.87 -- higher than 90.15% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- CPK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -288.09% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than merely 3.05% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VEON, FTV, KHC, NYCB and SHI.
CPK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Chesapeake Utilities Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 58.07% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Chesapeake Utilities Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Chesapeake Utilities Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 8.45% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -58.07%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 5.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CPK has a discount rate lower than 5.63% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Chesapeake Utilities Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 71.01% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
CPK Dividend Chart
CPK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CPK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chesapeake Utilities Corp and its dividends:
Chesapeake Utilities Corp Common Stock (CPK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) - Dividend Investor
Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha