Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (CPK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CPK has less volatility in its price than 98.77% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for CPK has a compound average growth rate of -290.07%, which is higher than merely 3.13% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HMI, LINC, TRIB, VERU and SMG.
CPK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CPK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 53.81%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CPK, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, CPK provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 5.71% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Chesapeake Utilities Corp's expected return of -53.81% is higher than 5.71% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CPK has a discount rate lower than 5.71% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, CPK is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 75.76% of them.
CPK Dividend Chart
CPK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CPK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chesapeake Utilities Corp and its dividends:
Chesapeake Utilities Corp Common Stock (CPK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) - Dividend Investor
Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha