Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HE has less fluctuation in its price than 94.06% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NEE, JLL, GE, SOI and ABBV.
HE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 46.46% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- HE's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 10.14% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Utilities sector.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, HE is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 84.36% of stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc than it is for 85.92% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
HE Dividend Chart
HE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc and its dividends:
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc Common Stock (HE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) - Dividend Investor
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha