Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 104.79% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 93.41% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SJR, IBTX, XYL, LYB and NEWT.
HE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 52.86%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc are:
- HE's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 12.12% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Utilities sector.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 85.6% of stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc than it is for 88.24% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
HE Dividend Chart
HE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc and its dividends:
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc Common Stock (HE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) - Dividend Investor
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha