Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.09% -- which is higher than about just 13.35% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RBA, GAN, NEU, CDOR and MRTN.
HE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 54.15% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, HE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 10.45% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for HE than it is for 88.73% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- HE's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 87.01% of them.
HE Dividend Chart
HE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc and its dividends:
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc Common Stock (HE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) - Dividend Investor
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha