A.O. Smith Corp. (AOS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AOS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 587,800,000; for context, that's better than 94.88% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AOS's price: JP, RACE, SHSP, BMRC and GFI.
AOS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AOS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 49.8%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Smith A O Corp are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AOS's provides a return of -49.8% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 31.75% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for AOS, approximately 28.4% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, AOS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.48% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AOS Dividend Chart
AOS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AOS Dividends vs. Peers
AOS's dividend yield currently ranks #41 of 103 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Machinery category.
Looking for More Information on AOS dividends?Want to do more research on Smith A O Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Smith A O Corp Common Stock (AOS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Smith A O Corp (AOS) - Dividend Investor
Smith A O Corp (AOS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha