J.M. Smucker Company (The) New (SJM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SJM reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.69% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SJM has less fluctuation in its price than 97.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SJM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PBA, KOS, ICBK, ABEV and NOK.
SJM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SJM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 9122.96%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for J M SMUCKER Co are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, SJM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.31% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, SJM's provides a return of 9122.96% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.94% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SJM Dividend Chart
SJM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|