J.M. Smucker Company (The) New (SJM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SJM reports less variability in its cash flow than 81.58% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SJM has less volatility in its price than 99.49% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for SJM have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SJM's price: AEM, BLL, CSSE, EHC and PEP.
SJM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SJM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1572.01%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SJM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, J M SMUCKER Co has a beta lower than 97.94% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SJM's provides a return of 1572.01% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.01% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SJM Dividend Chart
SJM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|