J.M. Smucker Co. (SJM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SJM reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.38% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SJM has less volatility in its price than 84.44% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SJM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MANU, IRCP, NKE, BAH and ESE.
SJM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SJM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 5498.9%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for J M SMUCKER Co are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, J M SMUCKER Co has a beta lower than 98.69% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, J M SMUCKER Co's estimated return of 5498.9% surpasses about 98.72% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SJM Dividend Chart
SJM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|