Sysco Corp. (SYY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SYY reports less variability in its cash flow than 91.54% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SYY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KAR, FNV, NFE, XLNX and PNW.
SYY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SYY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.6%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SYY, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of -22.6%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 25% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SYY has a discount rate lower than merely 25% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Sysco Corp, its beta is lower than 32.06% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Sysco Corp has an equity discount rate lower than merely 14.29% of them.
SYY Dividend Chart
SYY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|