Ubiquiti, Inc. (UI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, UI's growth rate has been 0.4% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ISSC, SJW, COR, NDSN and NGG.
UI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of UI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.46%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ubiquiti Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, UI offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.61% of its fellow sector mates.
- Ubiquiti Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 87.86% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, UI's provides a return of -84.46% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.23% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
UI Dividend Chart
UI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|