Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, VHI's growth rate has been -0.12% over the past 5.75 years.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that VHI has less volatility in its price than merely 0.140000000000001% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VHI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEWT, BCH, HUN, MPW and CHH.
VHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Valhi Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1277.85% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Valhi Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $311 million, VHI is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 98.55% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, VHI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 99.46% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, VHI's provides a return of 1277.85% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.07% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
VHI Dividend Chart
VHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|