Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SSD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 318,247,000; for context, that's better than 92.79% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 19th straight quarter dividends for SSD have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SSD's price: AIRI, MTA, SVT, GHG and AAON.
SSD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SSD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.28% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's dividend yield of 0.88% is in the bottom 13.74%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc has a beta lower than just 17.43% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's estimated return of -74.28% surpasses about just 15.83% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SSD Dividend Chart
SSD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SSD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc and its dividends:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc Common Stock (SSD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) - Dividend Investor
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha