Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SSD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 295,906,000; for context, that's better than 94.41% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for SSD have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SSD's price: AVB, BOH, VLO, CHCO and CRY.
SSD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 73.68% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, SSD offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.99% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 35.73% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SSD's provides a return of -73.68% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 15.65% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SSD Dividend Chart
SSD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SSD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc and its dividends:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc Common Stock (SSD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) - Dividend Investor
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha