Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. (BPFH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BPFH's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.1% -- which is higher than about merely 10.9% stocks we're looking at.
- BPFH's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -48.91% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 15.15% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BPFH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHDN, ADI, FSI, KSU and IMOS.
BPFH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 72.87% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 4.21% -- which falls in the top 32.37%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, BPFH is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 32.79% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, BPFH's provides a return of 72.87% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.56% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
BPFH Dividend Chart
BPFH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BPFH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BPFH dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc Common Stock (BPFH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc (BPFH) - Dividend Investor
Boston Private Financial Holdings Inc (BPFH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha