Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PBHC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 5.27% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PBHC has returned $1,125,000 US dollars, more than 4.05% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for PBHC has a compound average growth rate of 147.96%, which is higher than 95.86% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PBHC's price: SNX, WPG, PEGA, ENIA and RKT.
PBHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PBHC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 97.32%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pathfinder Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 97.32%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.82% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PBHC has a discount rate lower than 84.82% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Pathfinder Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 99.02% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, PBHC's equity discount rate is less than 98.48% of those stocks.
PBHC Dividend Chart
PBHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PBHC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PBHC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pathfinder Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc Common Stock (PBHC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) - Dividend Investor
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha