Himax Technologies Inc. ADR (HIMX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HIMX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.85% over the past 5.01 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HIMX's comes in at -25,479.5 -- better than merely 0.2% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, HIMX has returned $4,000 US dollars, more than just 0.21% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HIMX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MTA, BAP, APD, SBAC and GNSS.
HIMX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HIMX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 63.08% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Himax Technologies Inc are:
- HIMX's annual revenue, now at roughly $2 billion US dollars, puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of just 17.5% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for HIMX, approximately 5.28% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
HIMX Dividend Chart
HIMX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HIMX Dividends vs. Peers
HIMX's dividend yield currently ranks #104 of 127 vs. its peers in the Semiconductor & Wireless Chip category.