Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AE reports less variability in its free cash flow than 6.76% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- AE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 165.69% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 96.21% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AE's price: PEG, SQFT, POOL, ATRI and HFFG.
AE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 24.73% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Adams Resources & Energy Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 26.14% of dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for AE, approximately 89.97% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 68.63% of companies in the same revenue class.
AE Dividend Chart
AE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AE Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adams Resources & Energy Inc and its dividends:
Adams Resources & Energy Inc Common Stock (AE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) - Dividend Investor
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha