Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AE's comes in at 9.79 -- better than 96.75% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, AE has returned $4,076,000 US dollars, more than only 11.44% of US dividend issuers.
- AE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 193.92% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 95.91% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OSB, TEL, ARES, XYL and GTS.
AE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Adams Resources & Energy Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 13.39% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AE, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Adams Resources & Energy Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 86.39%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for AE than it is for 84.26% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, AE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 20.21% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AE Dividend Chart
AE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adams Resources & Energy Inc and its dividends:
Adams Resources & Energy Inc Common Stock (AE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) - Dividend Investor
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha