Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 14.01 -- higher than 97.46% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, AE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 11.08% of US dividend stocks.
- AE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 199.48% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 96.31% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TIGO, CCM, COR, UBOH and UBS.
AE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Adams Resources & Energy Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 34.77% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AE, investors may wish to consider are:
- AE generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 79.1%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Adams Resources & Energy Inc than it is for 84.55% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Adams Resources & Energy Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 21.29% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AE Dividend Chart
AE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adams Resources & Energy Inc and its dividends:
Adams Resources & Energy Inc Common Stock (AE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) - Dividend Investor
Adams Resources & Energy Inc (AE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha