Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COG's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.17%.
- COG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.31% over the past 5.76 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that COG has less fluctuation in its price than 93.43% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with COG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BEP, RGCO, VIRC, RCMT and NHTC.
COG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for COG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 36.16% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cabot Oil & Gas Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 86.5% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Cabot Oil & Gas Corp than it is for 93.64% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
COG Dividend Chart
COG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|