Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MRO reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.18% over the past 5.76 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: MRO reports less variability in its cash flow than only 2.64% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MRO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ARTW, SITE, AQN, WMS and GFI.
MRO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MRO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 27.58% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MRO, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $3 billion, MRO is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 5.59% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for MRO, approximately 4.77% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, MRO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.31% of the dividend issuers in our set.
MRO Dividend Chart
MRO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|