Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PHX has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.33%, higher than about 2.81% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PHX has returned $787,201 US dollars, more than 3.42% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PHX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COG, FDBC, APD, TAK and FANH.
PHX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PHX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 71.6%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PHX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, Phx Minerals Inc's expected return of -71.6% is higher than just 10.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PHX has a discount rate lower than just 10.48% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PHX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.85% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, PHX's equity discount rate is less than just 0.95% of those stocks.
PHX Dividend Chart
PHX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PHX dividends?Want to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc Common Stock (PHX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) - Dividend Investor
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha