Luminex Corporation (LMNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LMNX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.06% -- which is higher than about just 13.7% stocks we're looking at.
- LMNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 48,864,000; for context, that's better than 88.7% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LMNX's price: HLI, UBSI, KEQU, JW.A and JP.
LMNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of LMNX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 48.82% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Luminex Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- LMNX's market cap is about 1 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.62 is greater than just 18.39% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Luminex Corp, its beta is lower than 94.22% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
LMNX Dividend Chart
LMNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|