Luminex Corporation (LMNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, LMNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 66,107,000, ranking above 89.71% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- LMNX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -34.96% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than merely 18.58% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LMNX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PGRE, CVBF, MPC, LTC and WDC.
LMNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for LMNX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 48.25% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LMNX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Luminex Corp's estimated return of 48.25% surpasses about 80.18% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LMNX, approximately 94.46% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LMNX Dividend Chart
LMNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|